Placing an order
- To order a cake all you have to do is ring Johanna on 07949737448.
- Orders are NOT taken through the website or by email as all details are personalised to suit you and therefore all details needs to be discussed in person.
- Please check your order thoroughly before payment.
- If an inscription colour or any other choice is left un-selected on your order then we reserve the right to use our own discretion.
- A deposit is requires on all orders. An order cannot be processed without a deposit having been paid. 30% of the final balance is due on all order, and the balance is due 7 days before the collection date
- Cash, cheques and paypal are accepted.
- There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 10 days prior to collection or delivery.
- A £10.00 administration fee will always be withheld 24 hours after the order has been placed and paid for in relation to birthday and celebration cakes.
- Delivery of your cake must be discussed at the time of placing your order.
Cake Storage and Shelf Life
- All cakes should be stored in a cool dry place on a flat sturdy surface.
- Once collected all cakes should be travelled flat in the boot of your car or foot well. DO NOT travel a cake on a seat or someone's knee.
- Never put cakes in the fridge other than fresh dairy cream cakes.
- Sponge & Chocolate cake will keep for at least 10 days after collection.
- Fruit cake lasts perfectly well for months not years
- Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
- Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint full cakes or part of cakes, must be returned within three days to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
- The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake. Further compensation is not available.